Herbalism can support your health more powerfully than you can imagine.
Physically. Emotionally. Spiritually.
You can have agency over your health.
You can minimize reliance on expensive pharmaceutical solutions with endless side effects.
You can dive deeper into your curiosity about the natural world around you.
You can curate a medicine chest full of the highest quality remedies, straight from the earth!
Your can answer your heart’s yearning to be part of a tradition that goes back for thousands of years.
If you’re wondering …
- Why choose herbs over medication?
- When is herbal medicine appropriate and safe?
- How can I identify herbs around me?
- How do I know, if I’m making herbal medicine for myself, that I’m doing it right?
- Which herbs can help me with certain problems?
THIS is the course for you.
Learn the art, science and magic of working with the herbs all around you.
I’ve practiced as an MD and herbalist for over a decade. And I’ve been asked THOUSANDS of times to share this knowledge of how to work with the original medicines for a variety of common and chronic conditions.
Herbs can help you with:
- Pain relief
- Digestive issues
- Relieving anxiety
- Elevating mood
If there was ever a moment in time to build a relationship with the abundant healing properties of our planet in a more meaningful and personal way…the time is NOW.
What's Included In This Course
Upon registering you will have immediate access to all 3 video sessions, power point slides and handouts.
Learn the ANCIENT foundation of plant medicine.
Discover the most common and abundant healing plants and herbs, literally in your backyard!
Working with plant signatures
Making herbal smoke bundles demonstration and instruction.
Q&A with Dr. Maya
- Making medicine with plants, herbs and botanicals.
- Techniques for using: water, oil, vinegar, honey, dehydration, and freezing modalities for using herbs and storing them.
- Learn to make a proper medicinal tea.
- Q&A with Dr. Maya
- Deep dive into 10 different herbs that are easy to access.
- The healing properties of mushrooms.
- Learn the health restorative properties of BARK and trees!
- Q&A with Dr. Maya
- A supply list.
- A collection of Dr. Maya’s favorite herbal recipes for you to make at home.
Learn to create teas, tincture, infused oil, and other foundational remedies for your herbal tool kit!
“I’ve spent years treating my patients who have simple and complex conditions with the magnificent plants and herbs that we find abundantly in nature, all around us. Working with herbs is a wonderful way to stay healthy and support those you love.” ~ Dr. Maya Shetreat
With One Short Course of Study, You Can Join this Ancient Healing Tradition
Frequently Asked Questions
A one time payment of $297.
After registering, you will receive an email with the link to set up your membership. Once your membership is set up, save your login information. You will have access to all of the course materials each time you login.
All sales are final. There will be no refunds provided.