Get Started Here
Earth Healing Free Gift Bundle
Healing with Mother Earth doesn’t have to mean costly retreats or traveling to gurus. I’ve spent years traveling the world to study the powerful, transformative ways that we can heal with nature. And now YOU can benefit of what I’ve learned. Adding these accessible practices to your life can heal you – mind, body and spirit! Are you ready to feel better?
Read The Dirt Cure
I believe that our bodies naturally have the capacity to be healthy and heal when they have the tools to do so. My plan starts with the soil, using fresh foods and nature to heal you from the inside out and the outside in. Revealing the profound connections between food, nature, and our health, I explain how food is constantly changing our bodies, brains, and even genes—for better or for worse. Read the first chapter for free right now.
I offer a comprehensive holistic approach to guide you through your healing journey, whether from a neurological condition or another kind of chronic illnesses. My philosophy is to facilitate healing on all levels—physical, emotional, and spiritual– as opposed to focusing on the part of the body that is symptomatic.
Maya Shetreat, MD is a neurologist, herbalist, urban farmer, and author of the bestseller, The Dirt Cure. She is a dynamic, engaging presenter who delivers cutting edge information and innovative approaches in an accessible and compassionate way. Dr. Maya, has been featured in the New York Times, The Telegraph, NPR, Sky News, The Dr. Oz Show and more.
A certification, mentorship and community program.
It’s a unique small group 6 month program that will offer you:
- A strong foundation in ancient practices and cutting edge science underlying intuition, sacred traditions and working with the earth.
- Our unique Head Heart Hands Heal model to help you learn, integrate and incorporate healing practices into your life and work right now.
- Community calls and benchmarks to help to keep you accountable in achieving your goals.
- Accessible practices to care not just for your body but for your heart and soul.
- A rare opportunity to start building a world more aligned with people and the Earth.
The next session begins this October 2020.