What if the Earth gave you the guidance you needed to walk your healing path?
There’s a reason so many of us are drawn to crystals, gems, stones, seeds and flowers. There’s a reason we want to hold them in our hands.
It’s not just because they’re mesmerizingly beautiful.
It’s because they help us to feel grounded and connected. They make us feel good. They change us.
They take us out of our heads and into our hearts.
And let’s face it, sometimes getting out of our heads is exactly what we need to find the answers we’re seeking.
Connecting with the Earth Makes Us Feel Good
Growing up an only child, I spent a lot of time keeping myself busy. In the absence of cellphones and other screens, I spent hours collecting beautiful bits of nature: rocks, seeds, leaves and flowers. Then I set them down into beautiful (and probably many not-so-beautiful) designs. It made me calm and happy.
Experience an Ancient Practice of Gratitude and Appreciation
Altar building is the practice of creating a special meditative space to connect to your inner voice and the Earth. This is a sacred practice that indigenous communities around the world have used since the beginning of time.
These landscapes of beautiful stones, seeds and flowers were intended to:
- Ask for guidance and protection during difficult times
- Mark important life changes
- Honor ancestors or the Earth
- Invite healing and happiness
- Show gratitude and appreciation
- Celebrate milestones
My own ancestors from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco engaged in this practice of working with the magic of seeds, plants, stones and other elements. They did it to connect with the divine, feel guided through challenging times, and help with healing. Over the years, I’ve offered this healing practice to countless patients –both adults and children–with transformative results.
Introducing Earth Medicine Kits
Each kit contains crystals, stones, and seeds collected with loving care from all over the world. Powerfully charged and beautifully combined to help you in just the way you need.
These kits are hand-made, curated with love and are available in very limited numbers. Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so don’t wait to get yours!
The Earth Medicine Kit is for you if you want to:
- Feel more calm and relaxed.
- Sleep better.
- Tune into your intuition.
- Help heal from childhood or adult trauma, PTSD, chronic pain, or addiction.
- Awaken your creativity in a safe space.
- Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation practice.
- Awaken your inner child through sacred play.
- Engage with rare, beautiful elements of the earth.
- Experience how crystals and seeds and plants can be healing.
- Learn more about building altars or landscapes for healing.
Anyone Can Enjoy Earth Medicine
There’s no pressure when you sit with your Earth Medicine kit. You don’t need to know how to be creative. You don’t have to be an artist. You don’t need to know how to meditate or build altars. No special knowledge or talent is required.
The magic of Earth Medicine is that you don’t have to DO anything. You don’t have to know anything. You simply hold the elements and appreciate them. The elements guide you once they’re in your hands.
Think of Earth Medicine as a form of sacred play.
What’s Included in Earth Medicine Kits
EARTH MEDICINE KIT
In the Earth Medicine Kit, you’ll find:
- A total of 6 glass vials with cork plugs.
- Crystals and gems: Four vials will contain assorted crystals, which will include some combination of amethyst, celestite, carnelian, matchstick quartz, fluorite, pyrite, and more. Some will be polished and others will be rough or partially polished. All are beautiful. We invite you to enjoy the beauty and energy of these stones in a state closer to their original form. This is part of our process of re-wilding.
- A small rough opal, emerald or sapphire included in one of your vials.
- Heirloom seeds: Two of your vials will contain two kinds of rare and lovely seeds. In indigenous healing practices, seeds hold unmatched power for transformation, healing and gratitude. We have collected these seeds from plants considered powerful and sacred — colorful varieties of heirloom corn developed by Native communities, Job’s tears (used for rosaries), lotus seeds, or many others. These are non-GMO, organic, and have been preserved for generations. You will receive information about how to grow them if you desire.
- Lauhala box with lid: The vials will be sent in a beautiful reusable box handwoven from the leaves of the Hala tree. It makes this perfect for gifting to others!
We intentionally chose to offer rough or partially polished stones over standardized shaped or sized stones. This is part of the process of rewilding — re-immersing ourselves in the beauty of the earth in all of its wild ways. We want you to enjoy the uniqueness of these stones and seeds in ways closer to how they’re found in nature.
EARTH MEDICINE KIT DELUXE
The Earth Medicine Kit Deluxe includes
- A total of 6 glass vials with cork plugs filled with crystals, gems and heirloom seeds.
Crystals and gems: Four vials will contain assorted crystals, including
some combination of amethyst, celestite, carnelian, matchstick
quartz, fluorite, pyrite, and more.
Heirloom seeds: Two of your vials will contain two kinds of rare and
gorgeous seeds. In indigenous healing practices, seeds are filled with
incredible power for transformation, gratitude and healing. These seeds are from plants considered old, powerful and sacred — colorful varieties of heirloom corn, lotus seeds, or more. These seeds come from plant varieties that are non-GMO, organic and have been passed down for generations.
- Stand alone one-of-a kind wild crystal (labradorite, celestite, smoky or clear quartz). There is no other crystal in the world exactly like the one you receive in your kit. The stone represents the element of earth.
- A large, iridescent abalone shell to hold your herbs, gems or seeds, your candle or whatever you want. The shell represents the element of water.
- Mugwort herb, hand-harvested and prepared from Dr. Maya’s garden, to burn or spray. This fragrant wild herb is known to enhance sleep and lucid dreaming, cleanse your space, and offer you protection. The spray or smoke represents the element of air.
- A small candle and matches to represent the element of fire.
- A powerful seed, plant piece, or gem: We wanted you to have the opportunity to work with rare and magical plants and stones too large to fit in a vial. Your kit may include an African Dream Seed, a polished slice of Ayahuasca branch, or an unpolished emerald slice. This is for the element of ether, or spirit.
- Dried anise and a lotus pod so you can engage with the beauty and fragrance of these sacred plants.
- Moss and mini pine cones as gorgeously sustainable packing material. The moss can become part of your creations and can also be re-planted outdoors or even in the soil of your houseplants.
Each aspect of your Earth Medicine kit is hand-curated and prepared from beginning to end– that’s how much we care! We source as many elements as possible directly from the artists and communities who crafted or produced them. Some elements are hand-gathered and crafted by us. Other parts are sourced from small businesses. All of the pieces have been charged on our large altar, where they’ve been meditated over and sung to.
When you invest in your Earth Medicine kit, you’re supporting artists, communities and small businesses from all over the world.
*Contents may not be exactly as pictured. It’s important to note that each kit will have varying seeds, stones and gems of different size, shape and variety. That’s because nothing is mass-produced. Everything is unique and from nature.
Each Earth Medicine Deluxe Kit is magnificent and one-of-a-kind.
Give Earth Medicine as a Gift
Earth Medicine is a beautiful gift. Sure, your tarot-reading, kombucha drinking, witchy sister or friend would totally dig it. And kids absolutely ADORE it. But we’ve seen even the most skeptical and cranky family members and friends fall deeply in love with these kits before they could finish saying “I don’t even believe in this stuff.” (This actually happened when Dr. Maya’s mom tried one out!)
There’s nothing better than watching naysayers fall into a gorgeous meditative state and seeing all their resistance melt away.
You’ve Got Options, Baby!
Getting the Deluxe Kit? Choose our featured stone or one of these 3 healing combinations at checkout:
Featured Kit: Opening Your Heart
This kit contains a Rose Quartz which is perfect for helping you soften and transform your trauma.
Calm and Sleep
If you’re looking to take it down a few notches (and honestly, who isn’t?!), this is for you. This dreamy combination includes a large blue Celestite crystal, African Dream Seed, and amethysts to help you drop into a delightfully meditative state. African Dream seeds are sought after in traditional medicine to induce dreams and offer deep calm, resilience and positive communication with the spirit world. Get ready to chill out and sleep deeply.
Ground and Protect
Feel like you’re dealing with toxic people or crappy energy in your home or life? Want to see that change? Time to set up some unbreakable boundaries, baby! With this combination that includes a smoky or clear quartz cluster, black tourmaline chunks, and a raw emerald slice, get ready to clean your heart and home and move forward from a strong and centered place. It’s time to find your inner badass — nobody’s gonna be able to mess with you!
Inspire and Manifest
Ready to move and shake and embrace all that’s possible for you in the coming year? If so, you’ll want this magnificent combination that includes iridescent labradorite, a polished slice of the magical ayahuasca vine, and matchstick quartz. Labradorite is said to have trapped bits of the Northern Lights within and was used by Scandanavian shamans in ritual work. It’s believed to have the power to banish insecurities and fears, assist in change, and impart strength and self-trust in times of transition.
I’ll Be Your Guide
Worried you (or whoever you gift this to!) won’t know what to do when your Earth Medicine Kit arrives? I’ve got you!
You could simply admire the beauty of these Earth elements without doing another thing and you’d still be in love with it. But I want you to get the most out of this experience. I’ve seen wonderful transformations when my patients, students and even my family worked deeply with Earth Medicine. That’s why I’m going to share ways for you to immerse as fully as you desire.
You’ll get a PDF with the basic steps on how to get started with these gorgeous elements, plus a link to a video of me talking you through the process if you want to dive a little deeper.
Your Healing Happens Now
Right now Mother Earth is calling us.
We are being asked to rewild ourselves. We’re being asked to ground ourselves. We’re being asked to heal.
Some healing won’t happen in a hospital or a doctor’s office. It happens within you.
It happens in connection and in community.
This community isn’t just with humans. The community is with the earth. We are part of the family of the earth.
Sometimes profound healing happens with mugwort, and smoky quartz, and carnelian, and African Dream seeds and other magical bits of nature. Deep healing can happen by engaging with the elements of earth, air, water, and fire.
And the way forward can become real and apparent to us, and blessed by Mother Earth.
Each kit is unique, and the photos here do not represent your exact kit. We intentionally chose to offer rough or partially polished stones over standardized shapes or sizes. This is part of the process of rewilding — reimmersing ourselves in the beauty of the earth in all of its wild ways. We want you to enjoy the uniqueness of these stones and seeds in ways closer to how they’re found in nature.
*Note: We are currently able to ship kits to the continental U.S. only.
*Disclaimer: This site and this product are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.